Gene Therapy Research Institution (hereinafter referred to as “GTRI”) shall respect the privacy of the user of this site based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other related acts, and guidelines of government agencies. GTRI shall manage the personal information of the user with the utmost care.
(Acquisition of personal information)
1. GTRI acquires personal information for the purpose of use described on in the following section, using legal and just means.
(Purpose of use)
2. This company shall use the acquired personal information for the purpose of use described as follows:
Information and selling of our products and services, including acceptance of various contracts, control of maintenance, and confirmation of individuals.
Fulfillment of provision of information related to our business, control of management, products, and services.
Selling of other related products, and operations related and attached to services provided.
(Provision of personal information to a third party)
3. Personal information shall not be disclosed nor provided to a third party without the consent of the relevant individual, except in the following cases:
When disclosure is requested by the police, the prosecutor, or the court based on laws and regulations.
If the data is required for the biological, physical or financial protection of the individual, and when it is difficult to obtain agreement from the individual.
If the data is required for improvement of public health or implementation of healthy rearing of children, and when it is difficult to obtain agreement from the individual.
In the event personal information is disclosed or provided to national institutions, local government, or service consignee within the range that is necessary for performing the service based on laws and regulations, and when it is difficult to perform the service with obtaining agreement from the individual.
GTRI entrusts part of its business to a service consignee to facilitate its business. Although GTRI may provide personal information to a service consignee within the range that is necessary, GTRI enters into a contract of management of personal information and supervises it appropriately.
(Management of personal information)
4. GTRI shall take strict measures to manage personal information such as maintenance of the act of personal information, maintenance of the performance related to safety control, and improvement of security measures. GTRI endeavors to maintain personal information accurately with the latest data.
(Request of disclosure, revision of personal information)
5. In the event of a request for disclosure, revision of personal information by the user themselves, GTRI shall comply quickly with the request after verifying the authenticity of the individual as long as there are no special circumstances.
Application forms for personal information can be obtained by contacting “Personal Information Center”.
(Management of sensitive information)
7. GTRI carefully manages sensitive information, which is information that requires special attention. GTRI shall not take any action that is not within the guidelines of government agencies, to obtain, use, or provide sensitive information to third parties.